Stockade ST315i Cordless Batten Stapler
Battening a fence by hand is slow, difficult and physically demanding. A cordless batten stapler makes the job a 100 times easier and faster! It is worth its weight in gold! This is a cordless batten stapler that fires both 33mm x 3.15mm or 40mm x 3.15mm galvanised fencing staples.
With impulse technology the ST315i is portable and there’s no need for compressors or airlines making this batten stapler the ideal tool for hose free work. An adjustable depth of drive allows for greater flexibility for staple placement, provides a superior finish and also prevents damage to the wire.
Click here to see a video on how to use the Stockade ST315i Batten Stapler.
We can supply the 33mm x 3.15mm staples and gas to make things easy for you if requested at $150+GST p/box of 2000 staples. Please let us know when you place your booking.
For a lighter weight cordless batten stapler – please see our Paslode Impulse 200S Batten Stapler.
- Fast, high output design drives up to 2 staples per second
- Lightweight design for comfort during periods of high use
- Ideal for rural wire and batten fencing applications
- Quick clear nose means less downtime if fastener jams occur
- Top Load Magazine for fast reloading to minimize down-time
- Rail protection bars
- Sequential Trigger System for superior operator safety
- V-Notch Guide ensures correct staple placement and improved holding power
- Rural livestock fencing
- Rural light mesh and light woven fencing
- Predator control fencing
- Plastic mesh, pet enclosures and poultry fencing
- Rural utilities applications
|Product Code||A12316 (AU,NZ)|
|Product Size (WxHxD)||4.33″ x 15.59″ x 14.88″ (110mm x 396mm x 378mm)|
|Tool Weight||8.37 lbs (3.8 kg)|
|Cycle Rate Per Second||2 staples per second|
|Magazine Capacity (Short)||80 staples (approx 3 strips)|
|Battery Capacity (Maximum)||Up to 3,000 staples per charge|
|Fuel Cell Capacity||Up to 1,000 staples per cell|
|Staple Range Length||33mm and 40mm|
|Staple Type||Divergent point (hot dipped galvanised)|
|Battery||6 Volt DC|
|Battery Recharge||2 hours|
|Fuel Cell||STOCKade Impulse Fuel Cell|
|Fuel Cell & Battery Storage Temperature||-15°C to 49°C|
|Rated Input Voltage Battery Charger Base||12 Volts DC 800mA|
|Rated Output Voltage Battery Charger Base||6 Volts DC 700mA|
|Rated Input Voltage Power Adaptor / Transformer||220 Volt AC 50Hz|
|Rated Output Voltage Power Adaptor / Transformer||12 Volt DC 800mA|
Delivery Vehicle Requirements: Any