Tru-Test ERS EID Handheld Reader for reading NAIT tags.
Eliminate the hassle of manually reading and recording tags on lively stock. EID’s can be quickly recorded by waving the reader past the animal’s ear. Easily download tag information by connecting the reader to your computer.
Pairing with a weigh scale indicator enables you to monitor individual animal performance by recording weights and other information against an animal’s EID tag. By doing this you can accurately identify poor performers, catch health issues early or split animals into groups.
The ERS EID Handheld Reader case is water and dust proof and designed for use in the tough agricultural environment.
- Quickly read FDX or HDX tags
- NAIT tag compatible
- Store up to 4,000 tags in memory
- Create session files to record groups of animals
- Wirelessly connect with your weigh scale indicator or barcode printer using built-in Bluetooth technology
- Keep going with up to 8 hours battery life
- Easy-to-use, icon based menu.
Features & Specifications
- Reads all ISO HDX and ISO FDX-B tags
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth* Class 2 wireless module. Pair to other Bluetooth devices such as a weigh scale indicator or printer.
- Built-in memory: 4,000 scanned tag memory, recording groups on animals in session files
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours. Recharge using supplied 5 V adaptor through USB Mini-B connector.
- Connectivity: Connect to PC using supplied USB Series A to Mini-B Cable.
- Software supplied: Comes supplied with Data Link for PC software to download recorded information. To meet your NAIT obligations you can download files in a NAIT compliant format, ready to be exported to the NAIT website. www.nait.co.nz.
- Read performance: Reads up to 1,000 FDX tags per minute. Reads up to 830 HDX tags per minute.
- Read distance: FDX & HDX up to 300 mm.
- Designed for the agricultural environment. IP67 dust and waterproof design.
- Compact design. Compact and light weight 300g reader is comfortable and easy to use.
- User interface. Clear feedback with a daylight viewable display. Membrane keypad with soft keys. Loud feedback buzzer.
Pick-up or delivery vehicle requirements: Any