- Two speeds – or power levels – to optimise the nailer for firing all lengths of nails.
- Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs
- Brushless motor technology offers the power to fire a 90mm ring shank nail in soft wood and 63mm into hard wood
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperature between -20 and 50 degrees celsius and minimal cleaning/service requirements
- Depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster.
- Reversible belt/rafter hook provides increased portability and versatility on the job-site.
- Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip.
- Tool free stall/jam clearance minimises user down time
- Dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine
- User can engage contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
- Cordless design allows you to work without the inconvenience and safety risk of trailing leads
- Versatile 30 – 34 degree magazine angle will accept most clipped head, and off centre round head paper tape or wire weld collated framing nails
- Brushless motor technology offers the power to fire a 90mm Ring Shank nail in Soft Wood and 63mm into Hard Woods
Can be used for:
- J frame
DeWalt Framing Nailer (DCN695N-XE)
Dimensions: 128mmW x 338mmH x 345mmL
Nail Diameter 2.8 – 3.3 mm
Magazine angle 30 – 34 °
Nail Length 50 – 90 mm
Magazine capacity: 55 nails
Voltage 18 V (comes with 2 x batteries and charger included).
Integrated Belt Hook Yes
Jam Clearing Yes
Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009) 105 J
Temperature Range -20 to 50ºC
Fault indicator Yes
Delivery Vehicle Requirements: Any